Boom Essays, LLC is offering the “Boom Essays Writhing Contest” to prove your skills and win a cash prize. If you can write a fantastic, informative and well-researched paper you are eligible to enter Boom Essays Writing Contest. The mission of the contest is to provide academic writing services such as writing, editing, and proofreading to high school and college students, including those who are pursuing advanced degrees. Boom Essays, LLC will worth three prizes, first of $2,000, second of $1,500 and third of $1,000.
Boom Essays, LLC was launched in 2009 when a group of freelance writers decided to turn a love of writing and academics into a business that provides writing services for students. Since then, the company has grown into an international presence.
If you feel that you can write a prize-winning paper, then you’re eligible for entry. Simply read through the contest and you’re good to go.
How to Apply:
- It’s simple! Just ‘like’ BoomEssay’s Facebook page, or follow their Twitter page, and share or retweet one of their posts. Then, send them an email to contact-at-boomessays.com with an essay and screenshot from where you share these posts so they can confirm you’re eligible to enter the contest.
- Essay topic:
- To get started, pick one topic from the list below to write about.
- How will education change in the next 50 years?
- Is technology a negative influence on learning?
- Are online resources better than traditional sources for academic writing?
- Distance learning: do we need to physically be in the classroom anymore?
- How relevant are academic degrees in the workplace?
- Does standardized testing help or hinder students?
- Are search engines eroding our ability to research?
- Do academic writing skills translate into the workplace?
- Once you’ve picked your topic, get researching and putting your prize winning paper together. Think about how you’re going to argue your position, and what you can bring to the debate. Is your perspective new, fresh, and original? They want to hear your unique point of view.
- All entries must be your own original work. We will not accept any papers that have been published before, and every entry will be checked for plagiarism. Any entry we deem to have been plagiarized will immediately be disqualified.
- All entries need to be between 800-1000 words.
- All entries need to be written in English.
- Entries can be submitted in the following file formats: .doc, .docx and .txt. Images can be used in your essay if you feel that they are necessary to your work.
- Provide your contact details on a separate page.
- By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest, and accept the judge’s decision as final.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
There will be three prizes available for the best writers:
- First prize: $2000
- Second prize: $1500
- Third prize: $1000
The application deadline is February 20th, 2017. The result will be announced on March 1, 2017.
Link for More Information: