The National Council is proud to announce the applications for the Alpha Lambda Delta Graduate Fellowship. The fellowship program is only for the member of Alpha Lambda Delta, who is currently enrolled in a graduate or professional degree programs. The mission of Alpha Lambda Delta is to encourage superior academic achievement among students in their first year in institutions of higher education, to promote intelligent living and a continued high standard of learning. The National Council offers 26 graduate fellowships each year, ranging in value from $3,000 to $7,500.
Alpha Lambda Delta was founded in 1924 by Maria Leonard, the Dean of Women at the University of Illinois, to recognize academic excellence among freshman women.
- Must be a member of Alpha Lambda Delta.
- Be enrolled in a graduate or professional degree program.
- Must have a 3.5 or higher cumulative grade point average (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must be enrolled (or plan to enroll) full-time at an accredited institution within the United States.
How to Apply:
For the Graduate Fellowship, the interested applicant can download the application form from the given link: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/55d20195e4b06f17b400345c/t/57f276a015d5dbf1ae3f42bb/1475507876224/ALD+Graduate+Fellowship+App+2017.pdf
- Official transcript of all academic work.
- Letters of recommendation.
The complete application with all materials should be postmark to:
Alpha Lambda Delta,
P.O. Box 444,
Fairport, NY 14450
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Each year Alpha Lambda Delta awards one $7,500 fellowship, one $6,000 fellowship, eight $5,000 fellowships, and sixteen $3,000 fellowships.
The last date for submitting application form is January 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: