The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. is now sponsoring the Healthy Essentials Back to School Scholarship Sweepstakes that is administrated by the HelloWorld, Inc. The contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and D.C. and must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their state or residence at the time of entry.No purchase necessary for your chance to win a scholarship, enter in the Sweepstakes and you could win a $40,000 scholarship or a $1,000 back-to-school shopping spree. Grand Prize is awarded through a 529 Plan that is an education savings plan operated by a state or educational institution designed to help families set aside funds for future college costs.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson. Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical device, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company founded in 1886. The Johnson & Johnson is headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey, the consumer division being located in Skillman, New Jersey.
- The applicant must be legal residents of the fifty (50) the United States and the District of Columbia
- The applicant must be at least eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in their state or residence at the time of entry.
- Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (“Sponsor”), HelloWorld, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective parents and affiliate companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
How to Apply:
To enter, the candidates must visit the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® page, login to your HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® account and follow the links and instructions to complete or submit the registration format https://www.facebook.com/healthyessentialsJJor www.healthyessentials.com/scholarship
Bonus Sweepstakes Entries: There are two (2) ways to earn bonus Sweepstakes entries, as outlined below.
- Twitter: You may click on the tweet button to tweet about the Sweepstakes. You will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes each time you click the tweet button, and you may perform this action one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period.
- Email Share: You will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to three (3) friends who must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying him or her about the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For each referral of a friend with a valid email address, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes, up to a total of three (3) additional entries per day during the Promotion Period.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
Total ARV of all prizes: $43,000.
- One (1) Grand Prize: $40,000 College Scholarship. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $40,000.
- Three (3) First Prizes: $1,000 check that can be used for Back to School shopping. ARV: $1,000 each.
- For Grand Prize: Prize will be deposited to a 529 Savings Plan account. The winner will be required to provide 529 account details or will be required to set up an account if he or she doesn’t have one.
- For All Prizes: Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of comparable or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Limit: one (1) prize per person.
The Back to School Scholarship Sweepstakes begins on July 7, 2017, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on September 30, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
Link for More Information: