The Chiropractors of Accident Recovery Center is delighted to sustain immigrants in their quest to better their lives through higher education with the launch of their annual ARC Immigrant Scholar Award. Current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student can apply for the scholarship. They are awarding a $500 scholarship, a great way to give back and assist with the tuition and expenses at a qualifying undergraduate institution.
Their mission at Charlotte’s Accident Recovery Center is to provide high-quality chiropractic care to people of all ages. They strive to not only correct a person’s health problems but to educate and enlighten people so that they do not encounter similar problems in the future.
• Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States
• Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
How to Apply:
To apply for the ARC Immigrant Scholar Award, you have to fill out the online application. The link is: http://www.charlotte-chiropractic.com/immigrant-scholar-award/
• Upload an essay. Include all of the following topics in your essay.
1. Describe your greatest individual challenges upon arrival to this country, and how you have coped with them.
2. Describe your greatest achievement or proudest moment here in the United States
3. Describe your academic interests, and possible career choices moving forward.
• Upload your college letter of acceptance
• Upload your unofficial transcript(s) in one file
A $500 scholarship award will be given to the winning candidate.
• Fall Semester Deadline- July 31, 2016,
• Spring Semester Deadline – January 1, 2017
Link for More Information: