Apply today for this amazing scholarship termed as Annual Senior Care Scholarship which is being offered by A Place for Mom (APFM). This scholarship will be awarded to a citizen or a Permanent Resident of the United States or Canada (excluding Quebec) who is enrolled and currently taking classes at an accredited college or university in the United States or Canada. Aim of the scholarship is to provide knowledge to students who are interested in the fields of aging and gerontology. Amount of $1,000 will be granted to five individuals.
A Place for Mom (APFM) is the largest senior living referral service with more than 300 highly trained, experienced and compassionate Senior Living Advisors located in cities across the U.S. and Canada. It helps families to navigate the maze of senior housing options.
- The annual scholarship award is for (5) students enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program in a medical, nursing or social sciences related major.
- The student must be planning on pursuing a career that involves working with senior citizens.
- The applicant must be attending classes at an accredited college or university at the time of the spring deadline.
- Employees of A Place for Mom and members of their immediate family (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household, whether or not related, of such employees, are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarship will be awarded to five students who write the most compelling essay in each of five categories as judged by an outside panel of senior living professionals.
How to Apply:
A criterion for form filling of Annual Senior Care Scholarship is online. Go through the link given below: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/P9S8TBF
If you apply for Annual Senior Care Scholarship you will need to provide:
- A 500 to 900 word essay on the selected topic.
- Sign the scholarship award agreement.
Kindly send your essay to scholarship-at-aplaceformom.com.
Selected five individuals will obtain $1,000 award amount.
Deadline for online submission of application is April 15, 2016.
Link for more information: