The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara is offering the Annual Art Scholarship Competition. The scholarship program is for the traditional fine arts, including painting, drawing, sketching, still photography, design, furniture, and sculpture. Approximately 15 scholarships will be awarded by the foundation.
Santa Barbara foundation was founded in 1962. The Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara inspires, encourages, and supports Santa Barbara County students in their pursuit of college, graduate, and vocational school education through financial aid advising and the granting of scholarships.
To be considered for the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given criteria:
- Be a Southern Santa Barbara County area high school senior graduating by June 2016 who has attended school in Santa Barbara County for at least four of the six secondary grade years. Southern Santa Barbara County includes Goleta, Santa Barbara, and Carpinteria
- Homeschooled Students and Boarding School Students and their family must be residents of Santa Barbara County.
- Homeschooled students must have a homeschool affidavit of approval on file with the Santa Barbara County Education Office. You must submit a copy of the affidavit for each 9-12 grade academic year to the SFSB office by November 15, 2015.
- Be planning to major in Art or an Art-related field at an approved college as a full-time student.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must follow the given guidelines:
- The students must fill the application form.
- Upload a copy of high school transcript (unofficial is acceptable) to your online application.
For more information the students can check the link:
The ART application deadline is November 15, 2015.
Link for More Information:
If the candidates have any query about the scholarship, they can email to info-at-sbscholarship.org