“Get Up! Get Active!” is now offering three scholarships named as the Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness, Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy and the Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression. These programs are open to current college or high school, graduate school or adult learners. The goal of the program is to motivate and infuse every student with a burning desire to take action.These scholarships are encourage students to identify and take action to improve a weakness and begin to transform it into strength, to increase their financial literacy skills and adopt positive habits for managing their personal finances both in college and beyond, and to explore & express their political opinions and become more active in both local and national politics.Each scholarship is offering$1,000 award to winning candidates.
“Get Up! Get Active!”- A project to Help Students Embrace an Active Life. Its mission is to get young people motivated to take action and improve themselves. On their site and through their newsletter, they share the latest news, research, and events on social, economic and political issues.We are based in Santa Clara, California and the surrounding community. However, they know getting active is a national issue. They recently launched a national campaign to increase awareness nationwide about how important it is to get active.
- The College students or older (current college, graduate school or adult learners) are eligible to apply for the Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy and the Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression.
- High school and college students(current high school or college students age 15 years or older) are eligible to apply for the Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness.
How to Apply:
To apply for these scholarships, the applicant must submit online applications through the given links:
- The Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness: http://www.getupgetactive.org/active-life-weakness/
- The Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy: http://www.getupgetactive.org/scholarship/
- The Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression: http://www.getupgetactive.org/active-life-political-awarenes/
Financial Aid and Award Money:
These all scholarships are offering $1,000 award amount that may be used at any college to study any major.
The application deadlines are the following:
- Active Life Scholarship to Tackle Your Weakness- application deadline is May 31, 2017
- Active Life Scholarship for Financial Literacy- application deadline is June 30, 2017
- Active Life Scholarship for Political Expression- application deadline is August 31, 2017
Link for More Information: