ACLS Medical Training.com is inviting applications for an interesting scholarship named as ACLS Medical Training Scholarship. In order to apply candidates must be either a high school senior or college student. Aim of the scholarship is to teach medical professionals in an innovative learning experience that helps to enhance the systems of care that save lives. Only one finalist will get $1,000 amount.
Advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS) refers to a set of clinical interventions for the urgent treatment of cardiac arrest, stroke and other life-threatening medical emergencies. Vision of ACLS is to improve outcomes by empowering individual paramedics, nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians.
The scholarships will be awarded to applicants from:
- Any high school senior or college student is eligible to apply. Preference to those currently enrolled in a nationally accredited
- Nursing school
- Medical school
- Pharmacy school
- Dental school
- Respiratory therapy program
- Paramedic program
- Emergency medical technician program
- Must not be an employee of or immediately related to any employee of ACLS Medical Training
How to Apply:
To be considered for scholarship you must:
- Write the essay in Microsoft Word file format (doc or docx).
- Entries with typos or grammatical errors will not be considered.
- The filename should include your first initial, last name, and your school name. For example, John Smith who attends nursing school in Austin would use this filename: JSmith_UniversityofTexasatAustin
Write an essay, between 500 and 1000 words, on one the following topics:
- If you have assisted someone in a life support situation, describe your role in the process, the emotions or feelings that you experienced, and how the situation was resolved.
- If you have not assisted someone in a life support situation, describe how you have prepared (mentally and/or physically) to respond when the event arises. Consider and describe what it might be like to provide basic or advanced life support in an emergency.
Submit your complete essay as an attachment in an email to scholarship-at-aclsmedicaltraining.com
- ACLS Medical Training Scholarship Program will select one top award winner who will receive a $1,000.
- The two runners-up will receive one complimentary pass to the ACLS Medical Training certification program of their choice (BLS, ACLS, or PALS) valued at $275.
The application due date is December 31, 2016.
Link for more information: