If you’re a woman who is looking for a way to open her own business, enter 7-Eleven’s Women’s Franchise Giveaway Contest. The contest is open to women who are residents of the United States (void in North Dakota, South Dakota, and Hawaii) and at least 21 years of age or older at the time of the contest. 7‑Eleven Franchising is giving away a store to a fearless, determined woman with a desire to be a business owner. If you’re chosen as the winner, you’ll get the chance to open a franchise without having to pay the initial franchise fee.(ARV: around $190,000)
7-Eleven is an international chain of convenience stores that operates, franchises, and licenses some 56,600 stores in 18 countries. A 7‑Eleven franchise is a natural fit for veterans.
- The contest is not open to eligible women who are legal residents of North Dakota, South Dakota, and Hawaii and where the contest is void.
- The contest is open only to eligible women who are legal residents of the remaining forty-seven (47) states and the District of Columbia (“Eligible Women”).
- Eligible women must be 21 years of age or older as of March 6, 2017.
- If necessary, Eligible Women must be willing to move to an area where 7‑Eleven has locations available for the franchise at their own expense and live in the area of the franchise location.
- Eligible women must have financial resources to start-up and operate a 7‑Eleven convenience store business if they are the Prize Winner of this contest.
- Eligible women must understand, meet, and accept 7‑Eleven’s entire franchise requirements.
How to Apply:
- To be applying, the candidates may submit the online application form through the given link: https://7-eleven.franconnect.net/fc/extforms/womensfranchisegiveaway
- Complete an application today. Tell, why you’d make a great 7‑Eleven owner and how you envision helping your community.
Upload a resume
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The total approximate retail value of the Prize is up to $190,000.00
- One Prize will be awarded, and the odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries in the Contest. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be assigned, and no cash alternative is available. 7‑Eleven makes no warranties with regard to the Prize.
The candidates may enter the Contest between 8:00:00 a.m. Central Standard Daylight Savings Time on March 6, 2017, and 11:59:59 p.m. Central Standard Daylight Savings Time on April 7, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
Link for More Information:
For questions, simply give a call at 1-800-782-0711 or email at Franchise.Inquiries-at-7-11.com