If you are a graduate student and looking a fellowship, then hurry up! The Insight Collaborative Organization has put forward its 2017 Insight Fellowship Program to all students who are the graduate by an accredited college or university. The purpose of the fellowship is to provide exceptional learning opportunities for the present, future conflict management professionals, and academics.The organization will provide $25,000 expense allowance to support multiple placements totaling one year.
Insight Collaborative, a non-profit organization works to fulfill its mission through a blend of direct services, special initiatives in global peacemaking, and strategic partnerships, providing essential conflict management services to governments and other underserved populations throughout the world.
To be eligible, the applicant must be:
- A graduate of an accredited college or university or in good standing to graduate prior to the start of the fellowship
- Fluent in English
- Available and committed to serving 12 consecutive months from the start of the Fellowship
- Dedicated to fulfilling the purposes of the fellowship program and to prioritizing the Insight fellowship guidelines.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can download the application form from the given link:
In order for your application to be considered:
- Post-secondary education history and official transcripts
- Three letter of recommendation
- Resume / curriculum vitae
- Cultural experience – 750 words
- Interest in alternative dispute resolution – 250 words
- Fellowship proposal – 1000 words
- Personal statement – 1000 words
- Challenges – 250 words
- Application survey
- Attach photograph (optional)
Candidate can submit all materials to:
Attn: Fellowship Selection Committee
128 Walden Street
Concord, MA 01742
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- The Fellowship includes a $25,000 USD expense allowance to support multiple placements totaling one year, typically in three to four-month blocks.
- Each fellow is required to repay the amount of the $25,000 allowance used through individual fundraising efforts, regenerating the funds to ensure support for the next Fellow.
- The first three-month placement is at the Concord, Massachusetts offices of Insight Collaborative and its affiliate, Insight Partners. During this tenure in Concord, Fellows advance their understanding of the theory and practice of effective negotiation, communication, and mediation, meet pivotal figures in the field, attend workshops, receive personalized coaching, and see first-hand how international conflict management professionals operate in the academic, non-profit, and for-profit sectors.
- The application deadline is Friday, January 6, 2017.
- Finalist selection date is Tuesday, February 17, 2017, and the candidate will be notified on or before this date via email.
Link for more Information:
If you have any question, call Insight Collaborative at +1.617.948.0006 or mailto:info-at-insightcollaborative.org