First-year college students are invited to apply to the 2017 Future Global Leaders Fellowship, an internationally competitive program sponsored by the Fortis Society. This internationally competitive 3-year program grooms fellows to become top leaders. The FGL Fellowship is an accelerator for top students from humble backgrounds who want to become members of the Fortis Society upon successful completion of the fellowship. Each year they award the Future Global Leaders Fellowship to the world’s most exceptional first-generation 20 college students to prepare them for their induction into the Fortis Society.
The Fortis Society of The Future Leaders Foundation nurtures a global network of talented young leaders united by their humble backgrounds and who have a strong incentive to help one another succeed.
Applicants must be currently enrolled First-Year College students who fit the following eligibility criteria:
- First-Generation College Student – which define as students who do not have a family history of higher education.
- A Track Record of Academic Excellence – throughout high school and university. Priority is given to GPAs 3.5 and above.
- Proven Leadership Abilities – through self-started initiatives and ventures, or leadership in their community.
How to Apply:
For applying the fellowship, the candidates must fill the on-line application form. The link is: https://fglapplication.wufoo.com/forms/ppgdder0gv7z2p/
The candidates must upload the following documents to be considered for fellowship:
- Upload a one-page Resume/CV in .pdf format.
- Attach a copy of the duly signed Honor Pledge.
- Upload academic records/transcripts by JANUARY 31st.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
This internationally competitive 3-year Fellowship provides top quality programming to aspiring leaders worldwide who will, upon completion of their fellowship, be inducted into the Fortis Society – the world’s first private network of diverse leaders committed to one another’s success and to a better world.
Students can submit their applications form before January 31, 2017.
Link for More Information: