The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) is offering academic excellence scholarship for foreign citizens. The scholarship for those students who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, conducting graduate-level research, or taking part in an undergraduate or graduate-level academic mobility program in Mexico.
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
- Individuals already studying in Mexico at an institution of higher education and in an academic program included in the scholarship program may apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply:
The entire scholarship application process must be done at the Mexican embassy in the applicant’s country or at the concurrent embassy.
Application form can be downloaded from the site. Application must be typed. Handwritten application will not be accepted. The applicant must submit the documents in the following order:
- Official nomination of his/her Government
- Application form
- An explanation of why the applicant is interested in studying or conducting research in Mexico
- Curriculum vitae (maximum of 3 pages)
- Acceptance letter from the Mexican host institution, signed by the responsible party
- Coy of the diploma for the highest degree received.
- Copy of the transcript for the last degree received showing a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 8/10.
- Copy of birth certificate, Copy of passport, Medical certificate of good health in the original issued by a public or private institution
- 4 recent original photographs
For more information you can click on the link http://amexcid.gob.mx/images/stories/becas/2015-Extranjeros/general/english/general-terms-and-conditions-2.pdf
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship till from April 15 to August 31, 2015.
Monthly stipend ranges from 8,412.00 Mexican pesos (equivalent to 507€) to 10,515.00 Mexican pesos (equivalent to 634€) will be given to the candidates.
Link to Apply: