Masergy Communications, Inc is proud to support the next generation of STEM majors through their scholarship program. Any student with the main focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) attending a 4-year accredited university is eligible to apply. This $5,000 scholarship will be awarded to a single undergraduate or graduate student to help their efforts towards earning a degree.
Masergy owns and operates the largest independent Software Defined Platform in the world, delivering hybrid networking, managed security and cloud communication solutions to enterprises around the globe.
• Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States.
• Be a full-time student with a declared major field of study in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics).
• Open to undergraduate and graduate students
How to Apply:
• For applying the scholarship, the candidates must submit an essay of up to 1,000 words (maximum) by answering the following questions below:
1. How did you become interested in the STEM fields? How do these fields fit into your plans and goals?
2. What actions do you plan to take to evolve the sectors of technology and science once you graduate?
3. What is one of your favorite emerging technologies? How do you see that technology evolving over the upcoming years?
4. What life experiences have shaped who you are today, and what challenges have you overcome in your education?
• Attach current academic transcript in .pdf format.
• Email your essay to stem-at-masergy.com. The subject line should read, “Masergy STEM Scholarship Application.”
• In the body of the email, please make sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number.
One $5,000 scholarship will be given to a student continuing their STEM education.
Deadline to submit application form is August 15, 2016, and winners will be notified via email before September 1, 2016.
Link for More Information: