The Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission (MACC) is accepting application for its “Marshall Scholarships Program”. The scholarship finance young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the United Kingdom. Marshall scholars are talented, independent and wide-ranging, and their time as scholars enhances their intellectual and personal growth. As future leaders, Marshall scholars strengthen the enduring relationship between the British and American peoples, their governments and their institutions.
Up to forty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
The Marshall Aid Commemoration Commission (MACC) administers the British Marshall Scholarships, which finance young Americans of high ability to study for a graduate degree in the UK.
Candidates may apply for either the one year or two year Scholarship not both. Any candidate found applying for both will automatically be disqualified. To be eligible for a 2017 Marshall Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship)
- (By the time they take up their scholarship i.e. September 2017) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States
- Have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree. (Applicants must have a GPA of 3.7 at the time of application).
- Have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2014.
- Not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must login themselves by using the given link. After completing sign in process they are able to fill the on-line scholarship application form.
- Up to forty Scholars are selected each year to study at graduate level at an UK institution in any field of study.
- University fees, cost of living expenses, annual book grant, thesis grant, research and daily travel grants, fares to and from the United States and, where applicable, a contribution towards the support of a dependent spouse.
You must submit your application in a timely manner in order for your institution to be able to authorize it for submission by October 3, 2016.
Link for more Information:
Enquiries about the Marshall Scholarships should be sent to apps-at-marshallscholarship.org