The Ascend Foundation is proud to announce 2016 Ascend Corporate Scholarships. Scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Accounting or Finance. The scholarship program is intended to continue a long-standing tradition of honoring scholastic excellence and contribution to the community. The organization primarily engaged in research with a mission to advocate, enable and assist Pan-Asians in North America to become the leaders of today and tomorrow. Every year, exemplary students are recognized during the scholarship Luncheon at Annual National Convention & Career Fair.
The Ascend Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit Pan-Asian organization. The goal of the Ascend Foundation is to help make a difference in the Pan-Asian community and industry in major North American metropolitan regions.
- Scholarships are open to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in Accounting or Finance.
- Multiple scholarships are available with specific eligibility requirements. You can check the eligibility by the link: http://www.ascendleadership.org/page/2016Scholarships
How to Apply:
For applying the scholarship, the candidates must complete on-line application form through the given link: https://form.jotform.com/60595452700959
- Unofficial Transcript
- 500-word minimum personal essay
- Must be an active Ascend member
- Must commit to attend the National Convention if selected as winner
The scholarships amount varies.
Application deadline is May 1, 2016.
Link for More Information:
For more information on the Ascend Foundation, email at foundation-at-ascendleadership.org.